Property Blog & Information
Welcome to the Snag my Home property buyer & snagging information blog with information about where we operate, what involved in the snag list process, things we find & comparison of good builders among a host of other subjects related to buying and owning a new home in Ireland in the 21st Century.
- Part 2 – buying a home in Adamstown – Lucan, how many and what type of snags in a new home?Below you will find sample snags in a new home and the type of snags in a new home taken from two recent properties inspected in Lucan and Adamstown recently Sample snags in a new home – external issues Porch – gaps at l/h/s wall at foot of monocouche render… Read more: Part 2 – buying a home in Adamstown – Lucan, how many and what type of snags in a new home?
- Why are there differences in snag list prices in Dublin?Snag My home Dublin have posted here two examples from two side by side 3 bedroom new homes in Castleknock Dublin to demonstrate the disparity in a ‘fly by snag list’ and a full snag list inspection offered by professional company such as our snag list at the bottom of… Read more: Why are there differences in snag list prices in Dublin?
- Snagging lists in Adamstown – part 1Buying a new home in Adamstown or Lucan from the major developers and builders – we have snagged two similar 3 bedroom houses this week and we are going to post a comparison of the amount and types of snags found among other details. Answering that question ” do you find many problems in these houses?”
- Snag lists RathfarnhamNeed a snag list company & surveyors for Dublin 14 & Dublin 16? We’ve been busy little beavers snagging houses out at White pines, Stocking Avenue in the first phase and at Scholarstown Wood – Scholarstown Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 for quite some time as houses are released to their… Read more: Snag lists Rathfarnham
- New Home Snagging ListsNew Home Snagging checklist The Snag My Home team is made up of construction professionals that will inspect your new house or apartment before you move into it. During their inspection they will go through a detailed 250-item snag checklist, identifying and recording any snags that they may encounter. Building… Read more: New Home Snagging Lists