Need a snag list company & surveyors for Dublin 14 & Dublin 16?
We’ve been busy little beavers snagging houses out at White pines, Stocking Avenue in the first phase and at Scholarstown Wood – Scholarstown Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 for quite some time as houses are released to their perspective buyers. Always with a development of houses you expect ‘teething’ problems on the initial units which get ironed out & corrected as a builder moves on & continues to build the house type.
This seems to be the case for the first phase of houses on Stocking avenue & as for snag list inspections carried out over the last couple of years at Scholarstown wood the situation is improving as expected. Each home is individual with its own unique snags and problems that our surveyors are ideal to find, list and report clearly to both client and builder on what is expected in each instance.
At Snag my home we are one of a few companies ideally trained in the complex renewable energy systems installed such as the Air to water heat pumps and solar PV panels etc. –
Snag inspections on homes with heat pumps and air tightness
- Part of the attraction is the BER rating and low running cost for the properties however this is quickly negated if these complex systems are not installed correctly and commissioned ready for our snagger to check and run as would be expected during normal use by the occupants. Many of our competitors know little or nothing of heating systems and combined electrical systems such as these which leaves a rather large void in the inspection regime of your property.
- Contact Snag my Home on 085 1276288 or pop us a message on our handy contact form < click here < & we can provide you with a no obligation quote for the snag list inspection of new homes all around Rathfarnham, including:
- Snag lists at : White Pines – Stocking Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16
- Snag lists at : Scholarstown Wood – Scholarstown Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16
- Snag lists at : Odin’s Way – Odin’s Way, Taylor’s Lane, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16